GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRACE Awards

Grace Awards Reborn Community sponsored by GRACE on-line Magazine and Brighton Doll Festival. Global Reborn Artist Certificate of Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't click on the Ads - we have to put up with them because the forum is free - some may contain a virus and some are just not very nice at all - so stay safe...........
Brighton Doll Festival - 15th April 2012 - Brighton - UK - Book your Table now..........just ask Ceinwen for details
Workshops - groups or one to one - ask Lisa or Ceinwen for details........
Check out the Secret Sister and Wish List Categories - New for 2012
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reborn baby Christopher!
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm by vicky ogden

» my baby Adele
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 am by Petro

» feet
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm by vicky ogden

» new baby
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am by Emma1811

» How to make your own silicone baby
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am by cristinaheredia

» Christmas spirit!
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am by vicky ogden

» My reborn Bethany im doing
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am by vicky ogden

» No words
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am by cristinaheredia

» 10-12 ins baby clothes
Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm by maddy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
free forum

Some of my show babies

Go down 
+2
protarus1951
Angelic Inspirations
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

Birthday : 1952-11-28

Some of my show babies Empty
PostSubject: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:12 am

Here are a few that I have finished for the Peterborough show.

Walter who I love and if I was a collector would be stopping with me. He has painted hair done by my friend Julia (the baby maker). I never seem to get enough time to practice it. She has done an amazing job it looks so real.

Some of my show babies SAM_3880

Some of my show babies SAM_3878

Pebbles Lechner.
The hair is horrible it's supposed to be Susan Nagel but I can't say it is. Bought from a lady on another forum, the further I went into the bag the more horid it was. I didn't want to take it all out but I think it's spoiled the doll so will have to sell it cheaper. This is one I started way back last year.

Some of my show babies SAM_3909

Some of my show babies SAM_3922

Zinny Winters.

Some of my show babies SAM_3900

Some of my show babies SAM_3902

An a pre painted and rooted Chaz monkey by Denise Pratt. I got this as stall filler upper. Laughing Laughing Laughing My husband said it's awful and who's going to buy that!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Some of my show babies SAM_3929

Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Awe! I love them all!!!
Back to top Go down
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:44 pm

they are all beautiful Barbara, I don't think you will be bringing any of these home from the show.
Have a great day and if you can take some photos Pleeeeeeeeeeese
hugs Doris
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:36 am

Thankyou Ladies. I will do the girls pics when I have them done. I have Sarah Lyn, Maisie Winters, Kristaleta Tuzio Ross and Sweet and Sassy which I hope is a girl LOL.
Back to top Go down
iekie
super nova star
super nova star
iekie

Birthday : 1951-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:03 am

I love your Walter, thought he was rooted, until i took a better look .
Gorgeous done !!

Little Pebbles looks really wonderful, and believe me, even every child has the most beuatiful hair....When my grandson was born he had hair which stood straight upto his head, he looked like a brush...now he has the most wonderful hair a human can wish for....

Zinny looks so precious, you did the hair so nice....

And this Chaz is fab, i love monkeys and want to do one myself.
But when he was painted and rooted already, what did you have to do at him yourself, Barbara ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.frisianreborndolls.nl
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:27 am

Iekie thankyou so much for your lovely comments. The monkey I had to carefully comb the hair as it was just a matted mess. I put a body on (the eyes are already in when you get it) and thats it. I won't make anything on it just charge what it cost, it was just to fill the stall up.

Zinny is rooted with my own mohair. I think I have a close up pic of Walters hair. I will go get it.

Here it is and isn't it amazing. Julia is certainly a good painter. It looks very real.

Some of my show babies SAM_3800
Back to top Go down
iekie
super nova star
super nova star
iekie

Birthday : 1951-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:42 am

Gorgeous painted hair !!!
She's a real artist !

Have to think about a pre painted and rooted monkey though, i would like to give mine some real human hair, because i'm afraid that mohair is going to felt if it is not combed carefully....Can't make up my mind yet....
Back to top Go down
http://www.frisianreborndolls.nl
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

Birthday : 1961-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi Barbara, i missed this post, your babies are gorgoeus, the skin is a lovely skin tone for them, and the painted hair, super!!! Smile
I do like mohair on the babies, more so than
painted, even though when i see reborns with painted hair they do look like its real hair, but every one has their own preferrence dont they, i have a lot of catching up to do with my reborns, all you ladies do really fantastic art on the ones ive seen. i am waiting until adele and children get a house and move before i attempt my other kit, which ive had a while now waiting to be done. Smile

dont listen toyour husband, the monkey is cute too! Hope all goes well for you at the show Barbara, luv Vicky xx Some of my show babies 173983
Back to top Go down
dollyknits max
shooting star
shooting star

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Barbara beautiful babies, and i adore the monkey, so cute
hugs
love max xxx
Back to top Go down
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:48 am

Thankyou Vicky and Max.
Vicky I prefer the mohair but Julia does exceptional painted hair. I would have her do me some more in the future as I do like them and they don't get messed up when dressing them.
Back to top Go down
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

Birthday : 1961-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:35 am

Yes your friend does the painted hair beautiful, she must be very talented to get the results she acheives, you very lucky to have her has a freind, Smile

Your babies Barbara are lovely i must say again! luv Vicky xx Some of my show babies 74090
Back to top Go down
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:50 am

Thankyou Vicky. Some of my show babies 173983
Back to top Go down
Emma
twinkling star
twinkling star
Emma

Birthday : 1972-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Wow Walter looks very realistic and Zinny what a cutie! Is Walter the name of the sculpt I've never seen that one before? You've done an absolutely beautiful job on him. I m going to have a go at painted hair soon has your friend got any tips for me? Wink
Back to top Go down
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks Emma, yes Walter is the sculpt name and he's sold out he was by Laura Tuzio Ross. He was the first to sell on my stall. I sold 6 babies at the show including all the ones above. The monkey didn't sell allthough she had a lot of interest. I ended up giving her to my friend Lyn who I share a stall with for her grandaughter and she loved her. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my show babies   Some of my show babies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my show babies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRACE Awards :: My finished baby - show us your completed work-
Jump to: