GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRACE Awards

Grace Awards Reborn Community sponsored by GRACE on-line Magazine and Brighton Doll Festival. Global Reborn Artist Certificate of Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't click on the Ads - we have to put up with them because the forum is free - some may contain a virus and some are just not very nice at all - so stay safe...........
Brighton Doll Festival - 15th April 2012 - Brighton - UK - Book your Table now..........just ask Ceinwen for details
Workshops - groups or one to one - ask Lisa or Ceinwen for details........
Check out the Secret Sister and Wish List Categories - New for 2012
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reborn baby Christopher!
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm by vicky ogden

» my baby Adele
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 am by Petro

» feet
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm by vicky ogden

» new baby
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am by Emma1811

» How to make your own silicone baby
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am by cristinaheredia

» Christmas spirit!
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am by vicky ogden

» My reborn Bethany im doing
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am by vicky ogden

» No words
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am by cristinaheredia

» 10-12 ins baby clothes
1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm by maddy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
free forum

1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cassieh
shooting star
shooting star
cassieh

Birthday : 1977-09-06

1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!   1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:55 am

please can anybody help me? i have really wanted to reborn a 1st tear berenguer for ages i have only ever used kits, so now that i finally have one i have no clue what to do! how do i take it apart and can i put it in the oven like i do the kits? hope somebody has done one or similar and can give me some advice i don't want to screw it up!! thanks ladies cassie x
Back to top Go down
http://Www.cherishmenursery.co.uk
ceinwen
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
ceinwen

Birthday : 1951-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!   1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 am

I have never done one but I think you have to strip the factory paint off first, with non acetone nail varnish remover. After that you bake as usual. Hooe someone more knowledgeable can help you
Back to top Go down
http://www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!   1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 am

As far as I know yes youncan bake as usual, I have a friend whonmakes these as play babies and she sent one for me to do, I asked about the eyes and she said just to bake as normal. I will email her and find out more, but I know she definately bakes her babies. You can check her website http://www.myforeverbabies.com/

Hugs Doris
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
cassieh
shooting star
shooting star
cassieh

Birthday : 1977-09-06

PostSubject: Re: 1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!   1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 am

Thanks ceinwen and doris so definitely ok to bake I just need to know how to take apart and reattach to soft body limbs all seem to be attached very well I looked at the website Doris she has lots of lovely work!
Back to top Go down
http://Www.cherishmenursery.co.uk
ceinwen
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
ceinwen

Birthday : 1951-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!   1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:04 am

I thin you take the stuffing out and leave the body attached to it. I know there was another kit for sale a few years ago,like this and people didn't realise it was constructed this way. If it has the teddy bear joints in it I am not sure if they would be ok in the oven, should be though, if it doesn't melt vinyl the plastic should be ok and if they were metal they would be fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!   1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st tear berenguer i really need help!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRACE Awards :: WIP - get help and tips here-
Jump to: