GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRACE Awards

Grace Awards Reborn Community sponsored by GRACE on-line Magazine and Brighton Doll Festival. Global Reborn Artist Certificate of Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't click on the Ads - we have to put up with them because the forum is free - some may contain a virus and some are just not very nice at all - so stay safe...........
Brighton Doll Festival - 15th April 2012 - Brighton - UK - Book your Table now..........just ask Ceinwen for details
Workshops - groups or one to one - ask Lisa or Ceinwen for details........
Check out the Secret Sister and Wish List Categories - New for 2012
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reborn baby Christopher!
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm by vicky ogden

» my baby Adele
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 am by Petro

» feet
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm by vicky ogden

» new baby
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am by Emma1811

» How to make your own silicone baby
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am by cristinaheredia

» Christmas spirit!
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am by vicky ogden

» My reborn Bethany im doing
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am by vicky ogden

» No words
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am by cristinaheredia

» 10-12 ins baby clothes
My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm by maddy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
free forum

My newest knitted garments and little romper

Go down 
+4
adel
iekie
cristinaheredia
protarus1951
8 posters
AuthorMessage
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

My newest knitted garments and little romper Empty
PostSubject: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Today I have finished stiching my little knitted set together and putting buttons on, so here is what I have been busy working on, and still have a couple of more projects to finish, I definately need more hours in my day .

This little sweater set is all my own design, first I have done this, haha, my pattern is all scribbled on the back on an envelope, must type it out before I forget.
Daniel modelling this
My newest knitted garments and little romper Newgarments009
My newest knitted garments and little romper Newgarments001

Harriet modelling this
My newest knitted garments and little romper Newgarments012

My newest knitted garments and little romper Newgarments013

a little sewn romper, which is a little large on Harriet.

My newest knitted garments and little romper Newgarments019
hugs Doris
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
cristinaheredia
super nova star
super nova star
cristinaheredia

Birthday : 1955-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:55 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Oh Doris they are so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I don´t know which I like most I think I prefer them all.
I´m also working with some dresses I used to make for my children they are knitted with laces and materials,I have to show you when finished.I´m doing some of them. My newest knitted garments and little romper 615503 My newest knitted garments and little romper 615503 My newest knitted garments and little romper 615503
I think you already have more hours in your day. Razz Razz My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaherediabebes.com
iekie
super nova star
super nova star
iekie

Birthday : 1951-04-22

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 am

Doris, i love your outfits !!!
Just gorgeous !!
I've been looking and looking again at the first one, but i know now how you did it, i guess...LOL !!!
My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090 My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090 My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090
Back to top Go down
http://www.frisianreborndolls.nl
adel
sparkling star
sparkling star
adel

Birthday : 1962-03-30

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

I love them all but think the knitted romper is my favorite. wish I had your talent can't knit or sew for toffee. My newest knitted garments and little romper 173983
Back to top Go down
ceinwen
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
ceinwen

Birthday : 1951-03-02

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:01 pm

They are so beautiful Doris, you have a real talent. I made the big mistake of crocheting a modern looking bunny and a bunny bag to put her in for DIL's niece (she was going to be at the party for the twins 1st birthday so I didn't want to leave her out gift wise). Now everyone wants one LOL. So here I am crocheting long skinny bunnies and bunny baskets!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.brightondollfestival.co.uk
fairy godmother
twinkling star
twinkling star
fairy godmother

Birthday : 1956-10-02

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:28 am

wow! doris,
they're all gorgeous,but i like the first one the best,i love those colours together!
maureenxxx My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090 My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090 My newest knitted garments and little romper 74090
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairygodmothersbabies.webs.com
sharonkoukla
twinkling star
twinkling star

Birthday : 1962-08-04

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:24 am

Hi there Doris love your work they are all beautiful, you have inspired me to get cracking on a few projects that I have on the go but my trouble is I can never finish off one thing before I try another.!
Today I have been clearing a spare room just full of junk and having a real sort out, I cannot work in an untidy place so when that is ready I shall be more organised.
What are you working on next? Keep up the good work love to see what you have been making, take care Sharon Smile
Back to top Go down
lindab
sparkling star
sparkling star
lindab

Birthday : 1957-04-04

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 am

WoW lovely work Doris, Love the first knitted outfit love the colours and the pattern,
I have been knitting alot, Would love to get back into my sewing,
Wish i had more space and time,
sunny Linda
Back to top Go down
http://www.lindascradleoflove.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newest knitted garments and little romper   My newest knitted garments and little romper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My newest knitted garments and little romper
Page 1 of 1