GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRACE Awards

Grace Awards Reborn Community sponsored by GRACE on-line Magazine and Brighton Doll Festival. Global Reborn Artist Certificate of Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't click on the Ads - we have to put up with them because the forum is free - some may contain a virus and some are just not very nice at all - so stay safe...........
Brighton Doll Festival - 15th April 2012 - Brighton - UK - Book your Table now..........just ask Ceinwen for details
Workshops - groups or one to one - ask Lisa or Ceinwen for details........
Check out the Secret Sister and Wish List Categories - New for 2012
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reborn baby Christopher!
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm by vicky ogden

» my baby Adele
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 am by Petro

» feet
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm by vicky ogden

» new baby
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am by Emma1811

» How to make your own silicone baby
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am by cristinaheredia

» Christmas spirit!
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am by vicky ogden

» My reborn Bethany im doing
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am by vicky ogden

» No words
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am by cristinaheredia

» 10-12 ins baby clothes
Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm by maddy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
free forum

Knitting patterns on disc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

Birthday : 1961-07-14

Knitting patterns on disc Empty
PostSubject: Knitting patterns on disc   Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 am

Hi, I bought of ebay a disc with 500 knitting patterns,it only cost me 1.66, and from what ive got through and looked at up to now its excellent, i will never have to buy a baby pattern again, so letting you know as its worth getting yourselfs if you havent already, some very lovely baby patterns, on it, not sure how to copy it to show you but ive copied and paste and if you scroll further down on this message it shows title etc,

Hope you are all good today?

Lots of love Vicky xx

Sell one like this

COLLECTION OF OVER 500 BABY & TODDLER KNITTING PATTERNS

*** PLEASE SEE OUR EBAY SHOP FOR MORE COLLECTIONS ***

Back to top Go down
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Knitting patterns on disc   Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 am

I've seen this one, and wondered if it would be worth buying, are the patterns modern or old and for what size babies?

hugs Doris
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: Knitting patterns on disc   Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:41 am

Hi doris, ive not looked at them all, but im very happy with what ive seen up to now, a lotarre older type patterns, but some look newer too, lots of baby patterns, today i managed to see some toddler, like i said ive still got more to see, i will carry on tommorrow and give you more info, but they are some lovely baby cardys, mattinee, jumpers cardys, etc booties, hats, list is endless. for 1.66 worth it i think, andi must have more than 100 patterns myself, but keep doing same things, i wanted different patterns to do.

Goodnight, i will beback to let you know sometime tommorrow. luv vicky xxx
Back to top Go down
Angelic Inspirations
super nova star
super nova star
Angelic Inspirations

Birthday : 1952-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Knitting patterns on disc   Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 am

Vicky to do a link go to your ebay item page, right click on the http:// bar at the top of the page and left click on copy. Come back to your message and right click in your message box and left click on paste and walla.

You do this on any link you want to put on here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelicinspirations
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: Knitting patterns on disc   Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:29 am

Thankyou barbara, will give it a try next time i see something.

Doris ive had another look ,not at all but more, baby and toddler most, some crochet items, but more knit. i noticed some xmas slippers you can knit, these look like adults, cute, shawls and blankets for babys, cozy toes sleep item, lovely dresses to knit, some patterns do look newer too. I think the pattern for childs age up to at moment is 24", some of them start at 12"/14" for prem.

Ihad alreadt started knitting a baby cardy before i got this, but i cant wait to get some done from this disc, i will show you once ive knitted some, but that may take couple weeks, Laughing im very slow....luv Vicky xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knitting patterns on disc   Knitting patterns on disc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knitting patterns on disc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRACE Awards :: Websites - if you come across useful or interesting sites post them here-
Jump to: