GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRACE Awards

Grace Awards Reborn Community sponsored by GRACE on-line Magazine and Brighton Doll Festival. Global Reborn Artist Certificate of Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't click on the Ads - we have to put up with them because the forum is free - some may contain a virus and some are just not very nice at all - so stay safe...........
Brighton Doll Festival - 15th April 2012 - Brighton - UK - Book your Table now..........just ask Ceinwen for details
Workshops - groups or one to one - ask Lisa or Ceinwen for details........
Check out the Secret Sister and Wish List Categories - New for 2012
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reborn baby Christopher!
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm by vicky ogden

» my baby Adele
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 am by Petro

» feet
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm by vicky ogden

» new baby
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am by Emma1811

» How to make your own silicone baby
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am by cristinaheredia

» Christmas spirit!
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am by vicky ogden

» My reborn Bethany im doing
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am by vicky ogden

» No words
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am by cristinaheredia

» 10-12 ins baby clothes
couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm by maddy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
free forum

couple of my reborns

Go down 
+3
cristinaheredia
protarus1951
vicky ogden
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

Birthday : 1961-07-14

couple of my reborns Empty
PostSubject: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 am

couple of my reborns Shelbynrollerboots085[img]couple of my reborns 572couple of my reborns 565
This was my first reborn i made, after a few practise ones.
couple of my reborns Shelbynrollerboots079[img]couple of my reborns Shelbynrollerboots071https://2img.net/h/i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee440/vickyvicky61/some%20of%20the%20reborns%20i%20made/shelbynrollerboots084.jpg[/img][img]couple of my reborns Shelbynrollerboots084https://2img.net/h/i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee440/vickyvicky61/some%20of%20the%20reborns%20i%20made/shelbynrollerboots074.jpg[/img]
Lucy rose is one i made and filled up when i boxed her to go to hernew mummy, how soft am i you may ask!!!

Last edited by vicky ogden on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:45 am

Sorry about the photos, and i just got knocked of then when i was trying to search for more, and ive gone and put 2 of the same 1 on, im just getting dumber and dumber, and i hope you like as im not as professional as all you lovely friends.
The one at the top i did, but my other photos of him are on my phone which i dont have or i cant find the lead for, when i did this one, iheated a bit too much, his head has a slight bump on top, it looks has if he had a forcep birth, bless. i called him William after my 1 of my dads middle names.

The lucy rose, i fell in love with when i did her, and i put her for sale i think it was oct/nov time 2011, whobought her was frilled, and i did actually fill up when i packed her off. Sad Ive done afew more, havent photos of them all, and ive got 1 ive been roooting for ages, march/april time i started it, and then ive got my presious gift baby to do, which i did a few bits of crease painting on a few weeks ago, but ive too much going on, still having a stressfull time so dont know when i will get her finished.

luv Vicky x
Back to top Go down
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:51 am

couple of my reborns Glen521
couple of my reborns Glen512
couple of my reborns Glen543

This is Charlotte i made and she too went to a new mummy, but once again i fell in love with her, are you lot all the same with the ones you all make, or is it just me being silly, ha ha,
This is joel i made for a friend, couple of my reborns Glen556
couple of my reborns 495This is William
Luv Vicky x

Last edited by vicky ogden on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 am

they all look lovely Vicky, I always feel sad putting the babies into the boxes, as I wrap them up I talk to them, any moment the men in the white jackets will be at my door...
Two Christmas's ago I posted a baby, Ruby, off to Aberdeen, and the snow came and held up all the mail, that baby didn't arrive until almost a fortnight after I posted it, all I could think of was that little baby in a box.....I'm definately a case for the asylum...

We will have to get your photos made bigger Vicky, do you use photobucket?

hugs Doris
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:00 am

Hi Doris, yes thats where ive put my photos but i think i rezised them a few months ago as they were all ending up too big, but now too small, i will rezize them again and alter, maybe tommorrow when i have time, and i dont know why but photo bucket today, has not been responding very good, unless its my computer, but i dont normally have any problems.

Glad im not the only one then thinking about my reborns in box, Laughing
Thankyou Doris,
luv Vicky x
Back to top Go down
cristinaheredia
super nova star
super nova star
cristinaheredia

Birthday : 1955-06-26

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:16 am

Their new mummy will be delighted!!
I also feel very sad but I think how happy will be their new mummy. couple of my reborns 615503
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaherediabebes.com
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 am

i dont know whathappening with photo bucket, but like i said its messing with my computor too, so much that ive had to completely shut my laptop down and start over all again, and this is only happening when i go to photo bucket, aaaaaarrrrrgggggghh. Evil or Very Mad

Luv Vicky x
Back to top Go down
iekie
super nova star
super nova star
iekie

Birthday : 1951-04-22

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:54 am

Waiting for your babies to see, Vicky, can't see these ones so good, sorry hunni.

yes, sometimes it's so hard to say goodbye to a baby.
I even unpacked some of them again, just to take another pic and giving her/him a hug.....one day the white coats come here too....
Back to top Go down
http://www.frisianreborndolls.nl
maxiesmum
twinkling star
twinkling star
maxiesmum

Birthday : 1954-03-17

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 am

Thank you for showing our gorgeous reborns! The work you have done on them is marvelousI

Regards my dear friend Vicky,

Back to top Go down
http://www.pattysminiatureworld.co.uk
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:31 am

Thankyou, Christina, Patty too, sorry you cannot see them clearly Iekie, i will try to put more larger on when i have got my photo bucket sorted, and more photos to show.

luv to all Vicky xx
Back to top Go down
Irenepin68
twinkling star
twinkling star
Irenepin68

Birthday : 1968-08-30

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:17 am

Vicky your babies are beautiful, I always feel the same when they are being packed up to go to new homes also, I think it must be the time we have nurtured them while making them that gives us that feeling, i think we are all the same Lol x
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlepinkytoes.co.uk
Irenepin68
twinkling star
twinkling star
Irenepin68

Birthday : 1968-08-30

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:19 am

I don't even pack mine up till they have new homes, just so I can give cuddles x
Back to top Go down
http://www.littlepinkytoes.co.uk
Rebmicallef
distant star
distant star

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 am

Beautiful Babies Vicky. They look so realistic and perfect. Amazing.
Back to top Go down
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 am

Thankyou Irene and Rebecca,

Im hoping to finish 1 which ive had painted since before xmas, i need to root some hair onto him, ive not done a boy for a while so looking forward to seeing how he turns out, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple of my reborns   couple of my reborns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

couple of my reborns
Page 1 of 1