GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Please log in or register
GRACE Awards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GRACE Awards

Grace Awards Reborn Community sponsored by GRACE on-line Magazine and Brighton Doll Festival. Global Reborn Artist Certificate of Excellence

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Don't click on the Ads - we have to put up with them because the forum is free - some may contain a virus and some are just not very nice at all - so stay safe...........
Brighton Doll Festival - 15th April 2012 - Brighton - UK - Book your Table now..........just ask Ceinwen for details
Workshops - groups or one to one - ask Lisa or Ceinwen for details........
Check out the Secret Sister and Wish List Categories - New for 2012
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Reborn baby Christopher!
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:19 pm by vicky ogden

» my baby Adele
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 7:34 am by Petro

» feet
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:50 pm by vicky ogden

» new baby
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 4:20 am by Emma1811

» How to make your own silicone baby
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:00 am by cristinaheredia

» Christmas spirit!
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 am by vicky ogden

» My reborn Bethany im doing
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 am by vicky ogden

» No words
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:07 am by cristinaheredia

» 10-12 ins baby clothes
great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm by maddy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
free forum

great tutorial with photos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

great tutorial with photos Empty
PostSubject: great tutorial with photos   great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:46 pm

I came across this site a while ago, just remembered yesterday, when I was looking for how to finish my painted hair.
This is an excellent tutorial showing from begining to end.
https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=204718992903937
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

Birthday : 1961-07-14

PostSubject: Re: great tutorial with photos   great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:28 am

Thanks Doris for the link, just had a quick look at some of them....im not on facebook, but because jakes on i think it let me look....Like i said before and your post....im not a lover of painted hair, but a lot seem to be doing it now, maybe 1 day i might try.... Very Happy but i dont thing id be able to do it anyway even if i wanted, it looks very hard to do, and to get it right to look real its got to be good. Im amazed at yours Doris, your first attempt too....marvelous work! Very Happy great tutorial with photos 173983 hugs Vicky xxx
Back to top Go down
protarus1951
Admin Super Star
Admin Super Star
protarus1951

Birthday : 1951-05-28

PostSubject: Re: great tutorial with photos   great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:35 am

Vicky this was so easy to do. it only took minutes, for each layer, my friend, JaNan from Texas sent me a Tacklon Comb Brush, this was excellent.

I have now put babies eyelashes in and liking the look of baby even more Very Happy

The tutorial, I don't think that you have to be a member for the link, maybe I'm wrong, but the lady gives full painting and photos, excellent.

hugs Doris
Back to top Go down
http://www.sanddancersbabies.webs.com/
vicky ogden
super nova star
super nova star
vicky ogden

Birthday : 1961-07-14

PostSubject: Re: great tutorial with photos   great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:49 am

Thats good to know Doris......i will have to have a look at those brushes and have a go maybe practise on a cheap doll 1st....because a lot are selling like this....its maybe something i should have a go at and learn to do.....arrrggghhh.... Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: great tutorial with photos   great tutorial with photos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great tutorial with photos
Page 1 of 1